* CLUB UPDATE: RNSA is currently INACTIVE. If you are interested in starting this club up again, please read the 'Starting a Club' information page on the RUSU webpage: https://www.rusu.rmit.edu.au/startaclub and contact the RUSU Clubs & Societies department at email@example.com for any enquiries. **
However, the club leaders are working with the RUSU clubs and societies department to re-affiliate the club for 2022. Please check this website for updates on when the club will be up and running again **
RMIT Nursing Association Aims To:
- Create a strong community of RMIT Nursing students across all year levels (including international students and diploma students) and
to provide a sense of belonging.
- To enrich the student experiences of RMIT Nursing students by providing social events and activities both on and off campus
- Provide a forum where guidance and support can be offered to all members.
- Encourage and provide networking with other students in the program, alumni, and industry professionals