RUSU Realfoods Café Coordinator / Barista
A job with passion! An incredible opportunity to coordinate our CBD based social enterprise cafe.
- Experienced coordinating all aspects of Café operations
- A highly skilled barista with an exceptional personality
- Experienced working with and building the skills of young people or volunteers
- Passionate about healthy, sustainable food options
- Super organised and reliable
$84,201 Full-time equivalent ($72,172 for 30-hour week) ($46.26/hour) plus superannuation.
Part Time. Minimum 30 hours/ week. Worked in-café Monday to Thursday (between 8am and 3.30pm) (plus administration as required on Fridays).
Immediate Start (February) to 17 November 2023.
Realfoods is a student- run vegetarian and vegan social enterprise Cafe specialising in the provision of healthy, ethical, sustainable, plant-based food and coffee on campus.
- The Realfoods Coordinator/Barista is responsible for the coordination of the Realfoods in-café operations. At the core of the role are the everyday operational tasks involved in working in a Café such as, open and close of business, customer service, food preparation, stock control, cash handling and cleaning.
- Alongside other café staff, this position is responsible for making high quality coffee and hot drinks, dosing and grind adjustment, customer service and food handling.
- This position undertakes the coordination, administration, rostering and core finance and banking tasks.
- Training, supporting and mentoring the student volunteers and student casual staff is also central to this position.
Advice to applicants:
Applications MUST include a CV with 2 referees and a letter specifically addressing the selection criteria from the Position Description.
For further details and to apply, email email@example.com
Position Description available here
9am Monday 20 February 2023. Successful applicant must be available to start immediately.
Download PDF: Position Description