RUSU Clubs Officer
- Permanent, full time based at RMIT Bundoora and RMIT CBD campus.
- $77,912 Full time equivalent + Superannuation
- This challenging but fun position is responsible for growing, developing and supporting RUSU’s diverse student run Clubs.
- The position involves intensive networking, outreach, promotional activities, student engagement and the development of the profile of RUSU, our Clubs & Societies and the RUSU Volunteer program on each campus.
- This position is student facing with a lot of active service promotion, student interaction, outreach activities and hands on events. It also involves a significant amount of ‘behind the scenes’ organisational, administrative and compliance work to support clubs. E.g. club affiliation, club finances, data entry, assessing and facilitating hundreds of club grant applications each year.
- The position is based 2 days /week on the RMIT Bundoora campus, and 2 to 3 days/week at the Carlton/City campus. During semester time, 1 day per week is worked at the RMIT Brunswick campus. Applicants therefore must be organised and have a good grasp of the technology required to work across multiple locations.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, exceptional organisational and administrative skills and a genuine passion for working with students and youth from diverse backgrounds is essential in this role.
The full selection criteria can be found on page 7 of the Position Description.
Advice to applicants:
- Applications close 5pm Sunday 26 May 2019.
For further details and to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Andrei on 9925 1842.
Applications must include:
- A letter addressing the key selection criteria (essential)
- A CV (including the contract details of 2 references)
No late applications will be accepted.
- Applications that do not contain a key selection criteria letter AND a CV will not be considered.
- To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand & successfully complete a Working with Children’s Check.
- This is NOT a graduate level position. It requires at least two years (full time equivalent) prior work experience in a relevant role within the tertiary education sector, or community sectors (or a combination a relevant working experience and relevant educational qualifications).
Please download the position description: RUSUClubsOfficer_OC_PD_FIN.pdf