The aims and objectives of the RMIT Management and International Business Student Association are:
- To provide broader opportunities with industry and professional development opportunities to MIBSA members
- To promote social interaction between MIBSA members and to provide a sense of belonging
- Acknowledge our members achievements
- Give students the chance to get involved with the MIBSA committee and gain real life experience through the running of an association
- Create opportunities for and to represent the interest of business students from overseas
- To participate in the Business Student Association’s central activities as desired
MIBSA delivers an annual program of social events and industry & professional development activities.
MIBSA members may elect to also become members of the Business Student Association when they join MIBSA.
Details about 2020 Membership wil be posted here and on our Facbook page soon.
Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org