Club email: email@example.com
The aims of the Club are:
- To promote the Catholic faith.
- To provide a better understanding of Catholicism.
- To enhance interactions between members from the various countries.
- To participate in relevant RMIT and RUSU events
- To coordinate shared activities with our sister club at Uni Melb and to support our RMIT members to participate in these
We have meetings during Semester every first and third Tuesday of the month at 6.00pm. Here, you can mingle and meet new Catholic friends on campus to share and grow our faith together through talks, prayers, movie nights, ministry sharing and social events. We also participate in relevant University events including Orientation and Harmony Day. We also run an Annual Retreat. If you are interested in these, then Catholics@RMIT is for you.
Please don't hesitate to join us - remember that "there are no strangers here; only friends who haven't met".