The RMIT CSA aims to bring the student body together by hosting social events and information nights.
RMIT CSA is a Bundoora Campus based club.
Annual Events Include:
- Beer and Pizza Night: A welcome event for the first year students to meet the rest of the year levels
- Chiro Camp: An orientation/bonding camp held off campus over a weekend to help with networking and ongoing friendship
- Chiro ball: A three course meal event for students to get dressed up and socialise outside of the usual university setting (and lifestyle)
- Chiro Cruise: get dressed up for a great night cruising around the Docklands with your peers, drinks and pizza provided.
- CSA speaker nights: Get to know the professional lifestyle of Chiropractic at these Chiro led speaker nights.
Annual membership to RMIT CSA is free. The 2020 membership form is now live (use the purple "Join or Renew" button on this page. If you don't have a log in account for this website, you will be asked to set one up first. This is not the same as joining the Student Union - it just lets you access the club membership form.
Please contact RMIT CSA at: