Chiropractic Student Association RMIT CSA
RMIT CSA (Chiropractic Student Association) is a social club/community elected and run by the students for the students.
The Chiropractic Student Association at RMIT is run by students, for students. We host social events that congregate our entire cohort from years 1-5. The comradery amongst CSA members is what makes studying chiropractic so special.
Annual Events Include:
- Beer and Pizza Night: A welcome event for the first year students to meet the rest of the year levels
- Chiro Camp: An orientation/bonding camp held off campus over a weekend to help with networking and ongoing friendship
- Chiro ball: A three course meal event for students to get dressed up and socialise outside of the usual university setting (and lifestyle)!
- Chiro Warehouse Party: Get dressed up for a great night booging on the dancefloor in a private venue hosted off campus
- CSA speaker nights: Engage with ALL foundations of Chiropractic – The Art, Philosophy and Science.
Annual membership to RMIT CSA is free. The membership form is now live (use the purple "Join or Renew" button on this page. If you don't have a log in account for this website, you will be asked to set one up first. This is not the same as joining the Student Union - it just lets you access the club membership form.
Please contact RMIT CSA at: